One of the most common complaints chiropractic physicians hear from their patients is neck pain. Neck pain can cause various difficulties, including discomfort, stiffness, and inflammation, that can greatly affect your quality of life.
So these patients with neck pain often ask their chiropractors for pillow recommendations. There is no denying the fact that the type of pillow we sleep on at night can both help or aggravate our symptoms of neck pain. Ensuring our neck is well supported throughout the night. Also, reduces stress on our spines, keeps our vertebrae aligned, improves our posture, and ultimately provides a better night’s sleep.
Now that we’ve discussed the importance of a good pillow, let’s discuss some of the best options available. With so many brands out there, it can be difficult to know which one to choose. Luckily, we have done our research on which pillows have made the biggest difference for patients with neck pains. That’s exactly we want to share our recommendations with you today.
- This pillow was designed after doing research with chiropractors and sleep medicine experts. The whole design is ergonomic. The smooth curve perfectly supports the neck, shoulders, and head, ensuring you feel no pain after waking up.
- Made with high-density slow rebound memory foam.
- You can adjust the memory foam height from Low to High according to your need.
- Side sleepers can sleep comfortably as the cochlear design supports their necks and heads.
- Skin-friendly fabric makes the pillowcase soft, allowing sweat and moisture to escape easily.
- This cervical traction pillow helps you soothe away the stiff neck. Relaxing your neck and shoulders within 10-20 mins.
- There is a soft, breathable magnetic therapy fabric on top of the pillow that implants millions of permanent magnetic particles that increase blood circulation, eliminate neck pain and muscle stress.
- It offers vertical and horizontal support, and curves stretch for more complete neck traction therapy when you lie down on it.
- There are 6 massage granules evenly placed on neck muscle areas, delivering an acupressure shiatsu massage to the cervical spine.
- This is not an ordinary pillow. It is suggested not to use this pillow for more than 20 minutes.
- The Eden pillow features a soft, gel-infused memory foam and microfiber fill blend for a cooler sleep experience.
- Its unique adjustable design allows you to add or take off the memory foam fill according to your preferred size, shape, and sleep position.
- It ensures proper alignment of your neck so that you have a neck pain free sleep experience.
- CertiPUR-US certified and goes through strict lab testing.
- If you use this pillow consistently, it helps restore proper cervical curvature associated with stiff necks, military necks, straight necks, and forward head tilts.
- Provides relief from neck and shoulder pain. Soothes headaches and migraines as well.
- Made with high quality soft 100% felt cover which is removable and washable.
- This wedge foam base is lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable thanks to its dense and firm design.
- It is made from non-toxic and hypoallergenic foam. The bamboo cover mitigates odors with breathable foam.
- Xtra-Comfort's orthopedic pillow reduces headaches, stiffness, and neck pain by providing comfortable support for the head and neck.
- For back and side sleepers, it features four zones of support and resilient memory foam.
- Supports the head and neck, relieving headaches, neck spasms, stiffness, arthritis, whiplash injuries, and snoring.
- For back sleepers, the pillow has a recessed oval core, and for side sleepers, it has elevated edges.
- This pillow is made from Kapok fibers, which are softer, lighter, and more ventilated than cotton or wool.
- Your head and neck will be comfortably cradled by these special fibers as you sleep.
- This sleep pillow is suitable for all types of sleepers. Regardless you are a back, side, or stomach sleeper.
- Unlike mass crop production, it doesn't use pesticides and other nasty chemicals.
- You can now put an end to your restless nights of insomnia with Layla sleep adjustable pillow.
- This pillow uses Waterbase technology which is clinically proven by Johns Hopkins to be effective in reducing neck pain and improving the quality of sleep.
- Regardless you are a side, back, or stomach sleeper, the water inside will move along with your head. You do not need to adjust the pillow manually.
- This pillow can be customized by adjusting the water level to get the preferred firmness. There are ventilated air pockets that will keep you cool all night.
- It has a fully sealed and insulated water pouch encased in a 100% hypoallergenic cotton shell with a resilient Dacron Hollofil fiber layer on top.
In conclusion, look no further than your own back if you’re looking for a new pillow. A well-padded spine will allow you to sleep better, so you’ll wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start a great day. And when you’re sleeping well, you’ll feel better overall. So go ahead and give your old pillow a rest—you deserve it!
Leave a Reply