Yes, you can dry bamboo pillows in a regular clothes dryer. The best way to do this is to put them inside a pillowcase and then place the pillowcase into the dryer. Keep them inside the dryer for about 20 minutes. If you want to use a pillow protector, then place it inside the dryer first.
Make sure you are not running the dryer in a higher heat cycle to make it dry faster. It will definitely damage your bamboo pillows.
What Is Exactly A Bamboo Pillow?
Bamboo pillows are made from bamboo fibers which are naturally hypoallergenic, soft, durable, and eco-friendly. They also absorb moisture well, making them perfect for humid climates. Basically, the inner of the pillow is made with shredded foam, and the outside part is made of bamboo fibers.
Best Ways to Dry the Bamboo Pillow
1. You can air-dry your bamboo pillows by hanging them in the open air and sunlight. Make sure it does not stay under the sun for too long. Otherwise, it can cause stain the pillow.
2. While drying in the open, check there is no dirt flowing with the air. This dirt can get stuck with the pillow and double the trouble for you.
3. Make sure it’s completely dry before using it to avoid the buildup of moisture and mold. You can do this by squeezing it from time to time to see whether or not the pillow feels damp.
4. Ensure that your bamboo pillow dries completely through on the inside before using it. Dampness can cause it to mildew.
5. It can also be dried on a drying rack or a flat surface with a white towel underneath. Ensure that the pillow dries completely through by rotating it to the other side periodically while drying.
Leave a Reply