What is a CR2032 Battery?
CR2032 batteries are non-rechargeable (primary) lithium coin or cell battery that measures 20mm in diameter x 3.2mm in thickness. It has a capacity of 240mAh and a voltage of 3 volts. Most lithium coin cell batteries used today are CR2032s.
CR2032 Panasonic lithium coin cr batteries are the most commonly used batteries of all time. They are known for providing long-lasting battery life. These are reliable power sources with the capacity to work in various applications. Calculators, electronic devices, watches, key fobs, cameras, and the list goes on.
CR2032 batteries are non-reusable which is one of the main limitations of CRS. Once damaged or used, you have no choice but to buy a new one. It’s ideal for toys and watches but not for handling a device larger and mightier than that.
What is a DL2032 Battery?
Duracell’s DL2032 3V Lithium Battery is designed to provide enough power and long battery life in 3V devices. Calculators, wristwatches, medical devices, appliances, and other tiny electronic devices can be powered by these Category 2032 batteries. A large number of people trust this battery for providing reliable power for an extended period of time when used with critical electronics. It consists of high energy density and a higher rate of discharge.
One of the biggest complaints is that once the dr2032 has been replaced with another, it doesn’t seem to work with the previous efficiency. In addition, this battery is non-rechargeable and non-reusable, which takes more cash out of your pockets.
Main Differences between dl2032 vs cr2032
- Manufacturer: The leading manufacturer of the CR2032 battery is Panasonic. Apart from them, there are many other companies who manufacture these batteries.
- Chemical: The chemical composition of CR2032 is Lithium Lithium Manganese Dioxide.
- Weight: The weight of Battery CR2032 is 3.1g.
- Operating Temperature: CR2032 has an operating temperature of -30 degrees Celsius.
- Classification: CR2032 batteries are Lithium coin cell.
- Manufacturer: The manufacturer of the DL2032 battery is Duracell.
- Chemical: The chemical composition of Battery DL2032 is Lithium/Manganese Dioxide.
- Weight: The weight of Battery DL2032 is 4.5g.
- Operating Temperature: DL2032 has an operating temperature of -20 degrees Celsius.
- Classification: The Dl2032 batteries are Coin Cell.
DL2032 vs CR2032 Interchangeability
Are they interchangeable? The short answer is YES. They are indeed interchangeable with the same number code. For example, you can definitely replace a dl2032 with a cr2032 and vice versa with the standard size of 20-millimeter diameter and 3.2-millimeter thickness. With almost every aspect discussed, from interior to exterior, both batteries have the same sort of pros and cons, which are identical to a great extent. So one can feel comfortable choosing either the cr2032 or the dl2032, which has the well-known company logo Duracell behind it.